Is it possible to download/import transactions from a Schwab Charitable DAF?

I would like to be able to import my transaction data from Schwab Charitable simply for my own tracking purposes. (Note that I do realize that the tax deduction occurs with the donation to Schwab and that the funds in that account are not truly my assets.)

Is this possible, either with some kind of direct connection or via a file download? I did download a CSV file with the data, but it doesn't seem to be structured in a way that Quicken recognizes.

I am running Quicken Premier 2020 for Mac.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• DAMcL
    DAMcL Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I originally failed when trying to connect to Schwab for this. There is no separate "bank" for Charitable -- you just select the main Schwab company when setting up. What I was missing was enabling 3rd-party transaction downloads, which is done from in the Schwab account from their "Security Center." It now works as expected.

Answers

• DAMcL
    DAMcL Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I originally failed when trying to connect to Schwab for this. There is no separate "bank" for Charitable -- you just select the main Schwab company when setting up. What I was missing was enabling 3rd-party transaction downloads, which is done from in the Schwab account from their "Security Center." It now works as expected.
This discussion has been closed.