THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED 5/16/20: NEW 5/16/20: Chase returns CC-502/102 errors

SARAH: The CC-502 Issue with CHASE is NOT RESOLVED per my use of Quicken this morning. Any recommendations for next steps?

Best Answer

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
     I suggest you consider switching to using the Direct Connect connection method.

After you have deactivated the Online Services of all the registers associated with the financial institution, when you activate the Online Services of one of the registers, Quicken should provide a list of all of the accounts it finds at the financial institution and enable you to link the accounts to the appropriate existing registers.  With Chase, you may be required to confirm your identity by accessing a message in the Secure Message Center on the Chase web site:

Answers

• beavron
    beavron Member ✭✭
    My account updated once on 5/16. I am now getting the CC-502 error again.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
     I suggest you consider switching to using the Direct Connect connection method.

After you have deactivated the Online Services of all the registers associated with the financial institution, when you activate the Online Services of one of the registers, Quicken should provide a list of all of the accounts it finds at the financial institution and enable you to link the accounts to the appropriate existing registers.  With Chase, you may be required to confirm your identity by accessing a message in the Secure Message Center on the Chase web site:

• RJ
    RJ Member ✭✭
    SARAH: You can close my issue.
This discussion has been closed.