Unable to add second Fidelity Account, Quicken crashes.

Today I upgraded from Quicken 2017 to Quicken Windows Subscription. on version v27.1.26.23. latest May 2020 release. I ran the File Validation tool, no errors. I tested the one step update, no issues downloading a weeks worth of updates. I decided to finally add my Fidelity investment account, added without issue. attempted to add my wife's fidelity account, get a blank screen, when I click Next, it comes back with Found the following which is blank and then eventually closes/crashes over and over. I reran File Validation, no issues. Added another account, AMEX, download those transactions, not issues. Quicken file is local on the C: drive.

I read in the community forums where the question as asked about adding a second Fidelity account and the answer was yes. So I am out of ideas. Thoughts?

Best Answer

Answers

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are both your accounts, and your wife's at Fidelity Investments, as opposed to Fidelity NetBenefits?
    And, you might need to contact Q Support, so that they can examine your OFX Log, which will contain info about the issue.  https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• leilers
    leilers Member ✭✭
    Yes, both are Fidelity Investments, not NetBenefits.
This discussion has been closed.