FYI: Quicken.com will have maintenance tonight, 5/17/21, from 9-11pm PDT. During this time, you may not be able to access Quicken.com pages. Please try again after this maintenance period.

Any updates on connecting Bill Manager to Capital One?

I moved from Bill Pay to Bill Manager at the end of April. Since changing I have issues with Capital One connecting. On my 2nd chat with support they said Quicken is still working on linking Capital One. That was over a week ago, any updates?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited May 2020
    Hello @Dan Miller,

Thank you for visiting the Community and posting your inquiry, although I apologize that you are unable to link Capital One with Quicken Bill Manager. 

To clarify the issue, are you attempting to use Capital One as a payment account, or are you attempting to add them as an Online Biller?

If the latter, please follow this Alert for any updates/changes regarding this known issue, as they become available. 

Please let us know if this helps to resolve this matter for you!

-Quicken Natalie

• Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭
    Hi Natalie,
    Yes using Cap1 checking as the payment account. Set up the end of April and successfully paid CITI cc, AEX cc & Discover cc. In Bills & Income, my Cap 1 cc as of today still says "successfully added but your next amount due is not yet available", it became available on Cap 1 website May 4 but hasn't been updated in Bills & Income. As of today, my CITI updated to the current payment due, yet AEX & Discover haven't updated even though the latest statements were available on their websites 5/14. When I set up Cap 1 checking as payment account I also set up (2) companies as check pay, neither were processed by Bill Manager even they showed the check amt and pay date in the Bills & Income.
    Thanks for looking at these issues.
    Dan
  • Dan Miller
    Dan Miller Member ✭✭
    Thank you Natalie,
    I appreciate your help and will call support. Have a great day.
    Dan
This discussion has been closed.