Are there issues with Edward Jones downloads starting 5/18/2020

Quicken for Mac 5.16.0 since 5/18/2020 Edward Jones transaction download times out without error code

Answers

• Bob Gabor
    Bob Gabor Member ✭✭
    I am having same problem...
  • compusol
    compusol Member ✭✭✭
    Me too.
    Quicken Mac Subscription, Quicken user since 2005
  • PETER MALLETT
    PETER MALLETT Member ✭✭
    Same here...
  • Old bull
    Old bull Member ✭✭
    having problem with downloading from Edward Jones appears to have started around last update but no for sure at least the last couple of days..
  • Henry G Betts
    Henry G Betts Member ✭✭
    Edward Jones direct connect returning code OL-297-A for last 2 days , maybe longer. I followed OL-297-A suggested fixes from Quicken to no avail.

What is happening?
  • compusol
    compusol Member ✭✭✭
    I suggest everyone with the issue report the problem under Help >> Report Problem (at least that is where it is on the Mac)
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• esko1954
    esko1954 Member ✭✭
    I am having same issue
  • William Heise
    William Heise Member ✭✭✭
    Same here
  • compusol
    compusol Member ✭✭✭
    Call Edward Jones at 800-441-5203. They are aware of the issue and may be able to expedite your account access with Quicken while they work on solving the issue for all.
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    Called Edward Jones @ 800-441-5203. Was told there was a security update problem. They took my info and said they would have me able to update Quicken by 5/22/20 am. Sounded like... Calling them may have expedited getting my problem fixed. Sure hope they aren't having to update every account (with Quicken access) manually!
  • ArizonaGreg
    ArizonaGreg Member
    same problem
  • Larry4quick
    Larry4quick Member
    Called Edward Jones 5/21. Confirmed security update issue. Using VPN seems to be part of the issue. EJ indicated they needed a static IP address to solve my individual issue. Agent asked me to turn off VPN and sign in to account via browser so they could confirm my static IP address. Issue resolved this morning 5/22. So currently, and for a while possibly, turning off VPN to update EJ via Quicken.
  • Bob Ball
    Bob Ball Member ✭✭
    I had the same problem. It was resolved today, also after I provided my IP address. We can hope EJ will fix the issue so we don't have to notify the company every time we change addresses. But my Q2007 has the same issue, and it hasn't yet been fixed.
This discussion has been closed.