Unable to setup Costco Capital One MasterCard for Downloads

Options
I am unable to setup my Capital One Costco Mastercard for transaction downloads. When I go into the setup and I click on Sign In I get a blank white screen that eventually fails to a message saying "Unknown Institution". I am also unable to manually download the transactions from the bank and add them to the account. Doing this comes up with the same error. This error has been happening sporadically for about 1 year now. The manual adding of transactions will work for a period of time then fail and not work for a while. It will then start working sometime later if I am lucky. The auto downloads have not worked at all for more than a year. Please help

Comments

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @mtd65 - Where are you live?  Here in the US there is no such thing as a Capital One Costco Mastercard.  The Costco card is a Citi Visa and only Visa because Visa is the only credit card that Costco accepts.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Boatnmaniac
    Options
    @mtd65 - I do see that Capital One has a Costco Mastercard for Canada.  Are you running Quicken Canada?

• mtd65
    mtd65 Member
    Options
    Yes I am in Canada and running Quicken Canada
  • Boatnmaniac
    Options
    @mtd65 - Unfortunately, I don't know much about Quicken Canada nor Mac.  Someone with more expertise in what you are running should be weighing in soon and will be of more help than I can provide.

This discussion has been closed.