No Morningstar Ratings for Funds

On the Investing - Portfolio - Mutual Funds view, there are columns to show Morningstar Rating, Risk and Return. All those entries are blank for all funds, all banks. These are regular mutual funds (not EFT) and span the spectrum in category and fund manager. All are blank. How do I get Quicken to show Morningstar information? (BTW... XRay is working just fine).

Best Answer

Answers

• Quercus47
    Quercus47 Member ✭✭
    Just a few funds for example: FSKAX, OPGIX, EXWAX, FJSCX.
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    These are working for me, for Vanguard funds. Are your quotes updating properly? 
    QWin Premier subscription
  • Quercus47
    Quercus47 Member ✭✭
    Yes, quotes are working properly.
  • Quercus47
    Quercus47 Member ✭✭
    That was it. Because Quicken does not allow users to edit the Asset Class options (don't get me going on that one!), I had setup other custom Security Type options. When I reset the types to Mutual Fund, the M* data shows up.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2020
    I have Types set up in part as Int'l Funds, Bond Funds, US Funds, etc.  Unfortunately, that knock off the M* rating info.  Been that way 'like forever'.  As I think about it, I'll start an Idea post to open up that flexibility.  Other rankings (Fund Category Rank, et al.) are not limited by that specific security type.  

Reference (and vote for) this idea: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7876107/morningstar-ratings-return-and-risk/p1?new=1 
This discussion has been closed.