Intra-bank transfers broken after update to 5.16.1

Options
I used to be able to initiate a transfer from my Wells Fargo savings account into my WF checking account from within Quicken. After today's update to 5.16.1 I get an error message saying "Cannot Send Payment. This account is not enabled for sending Bill Payments." I've confirmed the savings account shows "Intra-bank Funds Transfer" is on (green dot). Did this break on the update or is there a new method to do it now?

The work around is to do the transfer from within the Wells Fargo app on my phone and mirror the transaction in Quicken, but that's not ideal. :( :( :#

Best Answer

• djbailin
    djbailin Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Just found the solution. Had to display the Check# field in the savings accounts, then choose "Transfer" within the field.

I have to say it's not intuitive to use the check number field in savings accounts ...

Answers

• djbailin
    djbailin Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Just found the solution. Had to display the Check# field in the savings accounts, then choose "Transfer" within the field.

I have to say it's not intuitive to use the check number field in savings accounts ...
This discussion has been closed.