Unable to download from Mission Federal Credit Union

Quicken reports an error logging into MFCU. I've verified the info by logging into the MFCU website successfully. The credit union's web interface has been changed so perhaps that broke the Quicken connection. My last successful download was 5/14/20.

The Windows Quicken had an issue as well with MFCU connections.

Comments

• Dale G
    Dale G Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    I've Quicken for Windows. Mission Federal Credit Union stopped downloading a few days. Isn't this around the time the updated their web interface (which they have been advertising and warning about)? When are they going to fix it?
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭

Hello @apta

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. What error code do you get when trying to download transactions? Is Missionfed.com where you normally log into the banks website still?  What error are you getting on the windows side as well?  Once we're able to get a bit more information we should be able to see what troubleshooting we're able to do.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• shafted
    shafted Member ✭✭✭
    Since Mission Federal Credit Union updated their Web site Quicken for Windows has been unable to connect in order to download transactions with this error pop up... (attached image)
    It has been 9 days now and no idea when this problem will be rectified. This is getting really frustrating. I hope Quicken.com is in contact with Mission Federal Credit Union and pushing them to rectify the problem.
  • Savemore$19
    Savemore$19 Member
    I'm also having issue with Mission Federal Credit Union since the upgrade and super frustrated (spent 1/2 my only vacation day on the phone with Quicken & Mission Fed and still got nowhere)
  • apta
    apta Member ✭✭
    edited May 2020
    > @Quicken Francisco said:
    > Hello @apta
    >
    > Thank you for
    > reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. What error code do you get when trying to download transactions?

Server Communication Error
    Warning
    There was a problem during communication with our servers:
    Can't setup 'Mission Federal Credit Union'

AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (INVALID_CREDENTIAL_KEY)

> Is Missionfed.com where you normally log into the banks website still? 
    Yes
    > What error are you getting on the windows side as well? 

Sorry, I don't have Windows available. But another user on this discussion, Dale G, has same issue with Mission Federal on Windows.
  • apta
    apta Member ✭✭
    Today I again contacted Mission Federal Credit Union and they say the connection issue will be fixed by tomorrow, May 28. Let's hope that the 3rd party that allows connection between Quicken and the FI get their act together.
  • Joe Snodgrass
    Joe Snodgrass Member ✭✭
    MFCU still has you logon from the regular website, but once you DO log on the domain changes. They did confirm with me they are expecting to update the Quicken issue today, but this early in the morning it is still broken.
  • Joe Snodgrass
    Joe Snodgrass Member ✭✭
    The redirected URL is digitalservices.missionfed.com once you do log into your account from the internet.
  • apta
    apta Member ✭✭
    Mission Federal strikes out again. Their tech team is now saying that the issue will be fixed NEXT WEEK! Uggh!
  • Joe Snodgrass
    Joe Snodgrass Member ✭✭
    Ugh indeed....
  • Joe Snodgrass
    Joe Snodgrass Member ✭✭
    Still not working it appears.
This discussion has been closed.