Home Quicken for Windows Errors and Troubleshooting (Windows)

Hoping for a resolution to OL-221-A and B Errors Importing Principal 401K transaction Encountering

I previously had no issues importing Principal 401K transactions. Since 5/5/20 I have not been able to complete an import and get OL-221 A or B error messages.

Comments

• Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @R meyer,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

Please, review this error specific support article regarding the error you are receiving. Since you mentioned importing I'm assuming you are referring to importing a .qfx file that you downloaded from your financial institution website. In which case, as stated at the bottom of the article-- bullet point titled Web Connect (Importing a QFX file from your bank's website), you will need to contact the financial institution to have it resolved.

Hope this helps!
    -Quicken Anja
  • R meyerR meyer Member ✭✭
    I'm actually not using the import function per se within quicken. With the principal one selects the date range and the version of quicken. A file downloads which quicken recognizes and then is drawn into the quicken program. I am not downloading a file, saving it and then using the "Import File" command.
  • Quicken AnjaQuicken Anja Moderator mod
    Thank you for the additional information.

That would still be a web connect .qfx download if it's initiated from the financial institution website. You likely just have it set up for your browser to automatically open the downloaded file and Quicken recognizing and opening the file prompting it to import the transactions.

This would still require your financial institution to submit a ticket on their end as there would be an issue with the .qfx coding since .qfx files are provided by the financial institution.
    -Quicken Anja
  • Chris_QPWChris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    (I'm using the latest Quicken subscription version)
This discussion has been closed.