Quicken Connect with Scotiabank no longer works since latest update. Anyone else having this issue?

Since the Quicken software automatically updated, Quicken Connect no longer works at all. I get an error that it is my Scotiabank account causing the problem, but even when I try to update accounts individually by "Update Selected Online Account", I get the same error... even if it's a non-Scotiabank account I'm trying to update.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mike,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

To better assist you, the error you are receiving, does it come with a numeral error code you could provide? Or is it just an error message, and if so, what does it say?

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• mike14
    mike14 Member ✭✭
    Hello Anja,

I have included a screenshot of the error I get. Note that if I choose to report the error by clicking on the envelope in the upper right corner, I then get an error that my computer is not connected to the internet… even though it is.

Hopefully this helps you troubleshoot the error.

Thanks, Mike
  • mike14
    mike14 Member ✭✭
    This fixed the issue. Thank you Anja!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    You're welcome! Glad to hear it's working now. :)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.