Can't connect one BB&T accout that works in Desktop to Mobile

I have two BBT logins for mine and my wife's accounts. Both sync to Quicken Desktop just fine. Hers will connect in Mobile Sync, mine will not. Says CC503 password error but passwords are correct (works at BBT and with Quicken Desktop update just fine.

Best Answer

Answers

• Adam Pressman
    Adam Pressman Member ✭✭
    Thanks, Sarah. Did all that and also did a File Save a copy as. That sometimes solves problems too. No joy. I gave up on the Quicken Mobile, it's garbage anyway: It will only use the categories it guesses downloading from the banks and ignores (even overwrites) transactions already categorized in the Desktop version. I don't understand why it won't Quicken won't just upload the Desktop version's file and use it, relying instead on it's own, clearly different, method to sync to banks (BBT works fine on Desktop, just doesn't on mobile).
  • mamote
    mamote Member ✭✭
    Has this issue been solved? I experience the same error and would like to link my bbt accounts on mobile. I contacted quicken support and they said this was on the bbt security side not allowing quicken mobile to sync. it does not make sense.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    Hello @mamote,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I suggest creating a new post for better visibility, as this is an older post.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7849429/how-to-add-a-post-to-the-community

Be sure to include a description of the issue, along with any error messages, as well as the version/release of Quicken that you're using.

The more information you can provide will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.