Setting up Quicken for MAC - downloading transactions from bank

Options
My bank only downloaded transactions from April 12th on, but I would like to include all 2020 dates (January 1st on). What is the best way to do this?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @MonicaCM,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If your bank supports Web Connect (.qfx) you would be able to download the transactions from their website and import them to Quicken.

If you want, I can check if they support it for you and will happily provide instructions on how to do so. I would just need to know the name of the bank, please.

Thank you,

-Quicken Anja

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• MonicaCM
    MonicaCM Member ✭✭
    Options
    The bank is ATB (Treasury Branch)
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @MonicaCM

Thank you for providing the name of the financial institution.

There are few ATB instances in the Quicken for Mac Bank list

The "ATB Financial" option does support web connect as shown below.

There are also ATB Financial Online Bussines that supports web connect as well.

However, I did not locate an ATB Treasury branch option:

A test that you can perform is to check the website to the right of a bank and see if it either matches what you use to view this account or see if you are able to sign in with your banking credentials at the listed website. 

To view the available connection types, select "Options" this will show what is available.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • MonicaCM
    MonicaCM Member ✭✭
    Options
    I was able to do this through my bank's website and was able to specify the dates I wanted downloaded.
This discussion has been closed.