How do I fix these errors? (edited for clarity)

Options
I am consistently getting these errors when trying to use Quicken on the web.I've tried resetting the cloud sync -- made no difference
Sync error messages:

1.   Cloud sync error:       Budget not synced: Parameter name must be specified

2.  Chase Sapphire not synced:      parameter cpData.aggregator[0].cpld must be specified for this request

Errors after opening Quicken on the web: 

1. This financial institution needs your attention
We are unable to connect to The Fauquier Bank at this time.Care Code: ccwebbrowser.519       
2.  Mislabels a Roth IRA as a brokerage account rather than an IRA. The dropdown box has no option to change it.

Information online to fix these don't seem to help.
Suggestions?

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2020
    Options
    Hello @Steve Brown,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community regarding your issue, though I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this.

The first thing I suggest you try is to reset your cloud data by following the steps below.
    1. Go to Edit
    2. Preferences
    3. Mobile & Web
    4. Make sure sync shows is ON and click on Reset your cloud data (see below)
    Once that is done, see if the issue still persists.

Let us know how it goes and/or if you have any additional questions!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Isn't there another step missing here, to be performed on the Quicken web browser app (or the smartphone app)? Something about signing out and then signing back in, so that the freshly downloaded file is made available to the app?
  • Steve Brown
    Steve Brown Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestion. I am using Quicken on the web but I'm not too convinced that it's very trustworthy.
    I did go through the resetting of the cloud and that did take care of the problem of the Chase Sapphire Credit card error, but the otters remain.
This discussion has been closed.