Scheduled Transaction vs bill payments

What's the difference between scheduling a transaction of adding a bill payment?

Best Answer

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @MonicaCM

Thanks for the info! I believe you're looking for bills inside the new mac version. If you navigate across the blue bar at the top select bills and income. There will be a little button that says new bill that will allow us to add a new reoccurring bill. 

In the bottom left of that photo you'll see the new bill button and that will allow you to customize the bills to the dates that you want it to repeat and how often.

Hope this helps you out! Let us know if there's anything else!

Thanks
    Quicken Francisco

Answers

• Quicken Francisco

Hello @MonicaCM

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. We'll need a bit more clarification to help you out here. Are you using bill manager or quicken bill pay? If you aren't sure you may not be using either? Are you adding a bill reminder to quicken by chance? 

Once you get a chance let us know a bit more! Also if you do need help locating those options as well let us know.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• MonicaCM
    MonicaCM Member ✭✭
    I'm not using bill manager or quicken bill pay (I don't think). I am familiar with Quicken 2014 for Windows, and in there, I could set up scheduled monthly transactions (those that were recurring) and that's what I would like to do with this version as well.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Answer ✓
    @MonicaCM

Thanks for the info! I believe you're looking for bills inside the new mac version. If you navigate across the blue bar at the top select bills and income. There will be a little button that says new bill that will allow us to add a new reoccurring bill. 

In the bottom left of that photo you'll see the new bill button and that will allow you to customize the bills to the dates that you want it to repeat and how often.

Hope this helps you out! Let us know if there's anything else!

Thanks
    Quicken Francisco
This discussion has been closed.