One step update has gone rogue

Options
Once updated, the answer block shows a Quicken online account updated - which I don't have, and an error message that it can't update bills. The message suggests to go to Bills, but there is no further explanation there. It will update from that page, though.

Thanks for your suggestions.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @burtonvoss3345

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response. 

We will need a bit more information to be able to assist. Please take a moment to review the information here and post back with the year and version of Quicken you are currently running.

Please include the exact error message that you receiving as well.

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • burtonvoss3345
    burtonvoss3345 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Hi Quicken_Tyka:
    Thanks for the email.
    Here's what I could gather.

I'm using Quicken Home Business & Rental Property
    Year 2020
    Version R26.23
    Build 27.1.26.23

When I set preferences on what to include in updated services, the Investing Quicken.com isn't there but shows up in the summary.
    The error "Unable to update bills ..." seems to be true, but there is no real help defined on the bills tab. But I can ask for and get an update from the bills page.
    Thanks for your help.
    Burton
    Amazon
    Blog
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Linkedin
  • burtonvoss3345
    burtonvoss3345 Member ✭✭
    Options
    You may have to look for the attached screenshot. It came in below "Did this answer the question" as a Q Pix.PNG.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Next time you review the OSU Summary page please click to put a checkmark at "Show just the last update".
    You may be seeing old, long resolved error messages.
  • burtonvoss3345
    burtonvoss3345 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I would be happy to place such a checkmark if: I could find such a resolved error message, and, I could find the place to put such a checkmark.
    Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.