Unable to download BOFA

This discussion was created from comments split from: Quicken 2007 and BOA (Q Mac).

Comments

• debbieg
    debbieg Member ✭✭
    1 other question.. been using 2020 and I do like it. But it seems that i cannot download my BOA mortgage transactions or my auto loan transactions into the quicken account. There is no "download" on either of those 2 accounts. I would like to manually download (if I must) - but don't see where on BOA I can do that. Any suggestions.
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited June 2020
    Hello @debbieg,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

What version/release of Quicken are you using? You can find that by going to Quicken>About Quicken. Also, please see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

Additionally, do you receive any error messages when attempting to add these accounts in Quicken?

The more information you can provide regarding this issue will help the Community to better understand and assist.

Thank you

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.