I can't download investment transaction from a broker, NMIS, LLC.

Options
Up until 2 months or so ago, I was downloading investment transactions from an account at NMIS, LLC (a broker). When I made changes on some things at the broker, they had to set up a new account. In 2020 Quicken Deluxe, I have set up my new account using the setup feature. Quicken accesses my new account at NMIS and requests the transactions, but does not download any transactions. I have contacted technical service at NMIS, LLC - they can see the request has come into their system - They do not believe it is issue at NMIS. They recommended that I contact Quicken.

Hope you can help.

Comments

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    NMIS is still shown as being a "Participating Financial Institution" ... so we need to do a little investigating.
    What specific Q product are you running, and what BUILD of that product?  Do HELP, About Quicken for this info.  AND, if it's there, what's your "Valid  Thru" date?

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• BArentson
    BArentson Member
    Options
    Quicken Deluxe v R26.23 Build 27.1.26.23 Valid thru Feb 16, 2021
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    Options
    OK, I'm going to assume that your connection is via "Direct Connect".  Please to TOOLS, Account List and look in the "Transactions Download" column adjacent to the NMIS account to confirm this.
    Also, confirm that the account is in either the "Personal Investment" or "Personal Retirement" sections of the Account List.
    SO, the next thing to try is to look at the OFX log. DO HELP, Log Files, OFX Log. Do a  "Save As" to your desktop and then open it with NotePad or WordPad (NOT MS Word).
    Search from the bottom for a transaction amount that was recent and that you believe should be in that OFX Log file.
    What are your results?

• BArentson
    BArentson Member
    Options
    Hope you can see the screen print that I pasted. "Mini-OSU start" and then "Mini-OUS end"

Yes, this is a Direct Connection. In the account list, it is under Investments.
  • BArentson
    BArentson Member
    Options
    Mini-OSU rather than Mini-OUS
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    OK, a "Mini-OSU" appears to be when you synch only a single account.
    BUT, in your graphic, nothing is being sent.
    SO, try downloading and then installing the US Mondo Patch from here: https://www.quicken.com/support/update-and-patch-20182019-release-quicken-windows-subscription-product

This discussion has been closed.