Multiple "Xfer Purchase Bal To" transactions in credit card downloads

Options
I recently had to change my credit card number a (got sent a new card by the bank) and for the past two months I get this "Xfer Purchase Bal To" memo in several transactions...seems to add, then subtract, then add again the same transaction.
It must have something to do with the new card...but I can't figure out how to fix it. And I don't want to set up a new account (obviously), I want to be able to keep all the past information with the new card in the same account?
Anyone have any ideas (seems like this is a common problem from the forums here but no one seems to have a solution as far as I could find)?
Thank you!
Alan.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    I wonder if that's an issue because you'd connected the "old" card to various vendors for automatic payments and haven't changed that information at the various vendors' sites, but the financial institution is still honoring the charges. 
    I think the first thing to do is call the financial institution to determine exactly why you're seeing what you're seeing.  I don't think this has anything to do with "Quicken", it's simply processing whatever the financial institution is sending.
This discussion has been closed.