USAA Returns CC-505/105 or "Sorry, we encountered an error" and not downloading data

Options
I have not been able to download data from USAA since May 15. That's the last transaction that downloaded. I've tried resetting. I've tried deactivating and setting it back up. Nothing is resolving the problem. I've tried using Direct Connect, but it doesn't recognize my login info. At my wits end here.

Best Answer

Answers

• Loribeth Clark
    Loribeth Clark Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Sherlock. My account is a credit card account, not an investment account, so that doesn't apply. I've tried to connect with Direct Connect, but I get the error listed above.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Did you ever solve this problem?
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    chmarti said:
    Did you ever solve this problem?
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7611364/faq-help-for-adding-and-updating-usaa-accounts
  • Quicken Diana
    Quicken Diana Alumni mod
    edited June 2020
    Options

Loribeth Clark 

Thank you for posting in the Community though I am sorry that you have been experiencing this ongoing issue with USAA. USAA is currently migrating customers to Direct Connect, which they offer at no additional charge. You did mention that you tried to connect via Direct Connect but continue to receive the error. I am wondering what method you used to connect. If you haven’t already, please follow these steps:

Next, add the account through TOOLS > ADD ACCOUNT and choose the Direct Connect option.

If this still does not work, I suggest calling SUPPORT. It sounds like viewing the log files would be beneficial in this case.

Thank you

-       Quicken Diana

• Loribeth Clark
    Loribeth Clark Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you everyone. I called USAA and they helped me set it up so it would work.
This discussion has been closed.