Credit Card Payment issues

In the 1 step update today, most of the payments i have made to my credit card companies were deleted, specifically American Express and Capital One.

Comments

• Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    If you are using Quicken Bill Pay for these payments, see this thread:
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • dkirch01
    dkirch01 Member ✭✭
    Not using bill pay. Problem with one step update deleting all payments to these 2 card companies for all of 2020.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @dkirch01

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a follow-up response.

If you are still needing assistance and haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps available here.

Please let us know how it goes!

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
  • dkirch01
    dkirch01 Member ✭✭
    The problem still persists. In the 1 step update today, most of the payments i have made to my credit card companies this year were deleted, specifically American Express and Capital One. 2 weeks ago i spent 2 hours on the phone with a tech person and he assured me the problew was fixed, not so.
  • GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unless you have a corrupt data file, it seems highly unlikely that any OSU would delete data. The process only downloads transactions to be added to an account register. What you describe may be the result of an incorrectly sorted account register. How do you have it sorted? It must be by date to display properly.
  • dkirch01
    dkirch01 Member ✭✭
    Sorted by date, ascending order with newest at bottom. I received an email from you that states in part "Reply to this email directly ", which i cant do as it is a No Reply email address. Thanks.
  • dkirch01

I wanted to touch base with you as it seems that this issue may persist. I was able to have a look at the case notes resulting from your conversation with us at the Support Center. Based on the notes there, and reviewing what has been done so far based on your comments here in the Community, I’d like to know if you were you able to complete the steps HERE, provided by Quicken_Tyka? Specifically step #4, Copy your file and Validate, as it does not seem to be mentioned. How does the copied file perform?

Please let me know if you were able to complete this specific step.

Thank you

-          Quicken Diana

This discussion has been closed.