sign on issue

Options
How is it that I can receive an email on 6/15/20 that my account will renew on 7/15/20 and 8 hours later I receive another email that my ID/email has changed and to contact support if I did not request this, which I did not????? Questions: 1. Should I be concerned about security??? 2. How do I sign onto my account???my email is not recognized. I have tried every suggestion here and nothing. BTW, I have the latest version, I try to stay off the cloud but I down load from my bank; and I am a 40 year Q user!!! Any clue as to what is happening?

Best Answers

Answers

• Meema
    Meema Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Sherlock. It seems that chat 24/7 does not work on weekends???
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Meema

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Chat does not work 24/7 but they are available every day of the week from 5:00 am to 5:00pm PDT. As Sherlock said I do recommend contacting support so they can assist you in getting signed back in. I'll also list you our phone hours below in case you would like to call.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @Meema

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Chat does not work 24/7 but they are available every day of the week from 5:00 am to 5:00pm PDT. As Sherlock said I do recommend contacting support so they can assist you in getting signed back in. I'll also list you our phone hours below in case you would like to call.

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

Quicken Phone Support Current Hours of Operation:

Monday through Friday

5:00 am to 5:00 pm PDT

If chat is not going to be supported 24/7, please have someone update the support page.

• Meema
    Meema Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you Francisco
    Chat indeed may be working but how do you get there if the selections (links) go nowhere???

Contact Support ✖
    Select an issue to chat:
    Customer Service
    Getting Started
    Online Banking
    Using Quicken
    Investments
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Meema
    after clicking on one of the above selections, a separate browser window should start, sending you to the chat domain, apps.mypurecloud.com
    Your browser must allow popups from https://www.quicken.com

In your case, you might be better off waiting for Monday and calling Support on the phone.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @Sherlock

Thank's for pointing it out! I forgot to include that the hours are different from the article due to coronavirus but weren't updated in the article . I have sent in a request to get it updated with our current hours. 

@Meema

If you click on the link listed here it should take you to the talk to support button.  From here it should give you a small popup like this one below.

You'll then be able to chat with support by clicking chat now.

If you do have issues with getting this window open here's also an FAQ on reasons why it may not be opening. 
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7870684/faq-why-wont-chat-open#latest

Going on what UKR said the situation would be easier to explain over the phone rather than over chat as you can clarify exactly what's happens a bit easier.

Whichever way you do choose let us know how it goes!

Thanks
    Quicken Francisco

• Meema
    Meema Member ✭✭
    Options
    Many thanks to the 3 of you for making this Sunday afternoon calmer for me! As suggested X3, I will call support tomorrow to hopefully resolve this issue. 🌼
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @"Meema ,

See this FAQ:  https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7307115/add-your-quicken-information-to-your-posts-plus-how-you-are-connected-to-the-internet

For  Premier or Higher Editions of Quicken, go to https://www.quicken.com/ and hover the mouse over Sign In and click My Account. Sign in and look on the top right side for the Premium Support Telephone Number. Works during normal Business Hours.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Meema
    Meema Member ✭✭
    Options
    RESOLVED today at quicken support! Many thanks for your support here.
  • thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hi @Meema ,

What was the solution to your problem?

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

• Meema
    Meema Member ✭✭
    Options
    Not really clear. Seems that my user name was mysteriously replaced with my alternative email address that was only fixable at Q support. Btw - short wait time and only 35 minutes to resolve.
This discussion has been closed.