Register set up

In my 2000 Quicken I had a column on the right side that showed what accounts that I had opened. I can't find out how to have that in Quicken 2019. How do I do this? It allowed me to switch back and forth from one to the other

Comments

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    To dock the Account Bar on the right side, check View > Account Bar > Dock Account Bar and View > Account Bar > On Right.
  • eagle777
    eagle777 Member ✭✭
    In my register on the right side was the column that showed information, like, how many accounts i had opened and not all of my accounts. Also the reports that I had opened.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @eagle777,

I think you are referring to the "Account Bar".  You can set that up by following these steps:

1) Click on "View";
    2) Click "Account Bar"
    3) in the sub-menu - select both "Dock Account Bar" and also "On Right"

That should do it.

Let me know if you have any followups.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2020
    eagle777 said:
    In my register on the right side was the column that showed information, like, how many accounts i had opened and not all of my accounts. Also the reports that I had opened.
    The open windows (for example, pop-up registers and reports) should appear across the bottom the application's window.
  • q_lurker
    q_lurker SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @eagle777 I vaguely recall that feature from 20 years ago. I believe those were called tabs. With the significant changes that have taken place in the GUI over those decades, that feature no longer exists or applies. Also gone is the related error about too many tabs open. 

I think @Sherlock ‘s reference also applies. 
  • eagle777
    eagle777 Member ✭✭
  • eagle777
    eagle777 Member ✭✭
    Thanks everyone. It seems like we have to go with the flow of updates! I had this
    Quicken 2001 installed in Windows 10 until I had to update to the New Windows 10 which won't accept many of my old programs.
This discussion has been closed.