Citi-Card download problems using Q Mac 2007

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: OL 209-B Continuing.

Comments

• Tosha
    Tosha Member
    I have spent the last 4 hours repeating, multiple times, all of the various methods described above without any success. I am using Quicken 2007 for Mac & OS Mojave. I am still able to successfully download my Visa transactions from Bank of America. Citibank started giving the OL-209 message last March. I have manually entered many transactions, but to continue doing so is a daunting task. When I disable the Citi Card account, my only option when reconnecting is "direct Connect". "Web Connect" doesn't work. I tried using Citibank as the bank, but Quicken will not recognize it. I went to the Citi CArd website following all of the steps under "profile" - several times, but w/o success. Any other suggestions???
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Tosha

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

As of July 2019, transaction download for the 2007 product was officially announced as discontinued.

https://www.quicken.com/support/update-quicken-mac-2007-support-policies-may-2016

Due to an upcoming security and reliability update from the service provider, the ability to download transactions will no longer work in Quicken 2007, regardless of your macOS version.

You may also find a previous discussion on the topic to be of interest, available here.

I hope this clarifies!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • If everything else continues to fail, it may also be convenient to import using a QFX file. It's actually quite simple. Log into your Citi account and look for the EXPORT hyperlink. On my account it's just above the list of posted transactions on the right. Quicken must be active. Click on EXPORT, select QFX, and follow instructions. Transactions are imported directly into Quicken.
    HTH, Gregory
  • Dave in SF
    Dave in SF Member ✭✭✭
    One more note: if you've been sticking with Quicken 2007 because the newer Quicken for Mac was awful (it was!) — I did the same thing, but the new Quicken for Mac has improved dramatically and I made the jump about 18 months ago. It is finally a better product than the 14-year-old Quicken 2007, and you won't be sorry you upgraded, other than the fact that you'll have to start paying for an annual subscription. For me, it's worth the cost.
This discussion has been closed.