Reconcile grayed out in Accounts menu. How to fix.

Options
Quicken 2016 Version 3.8.3 (Build 38.15396.100)
MacOS Catalina 10.15.5 (19F101)
This used to work. Now it doesn't, no matter which account is selected.
1) What happened?
2) How to fix?

Best Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @rfisher9

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still experiencing this trouble, please ensure that you are first selecting an "actual" account before reconciling.

If a bolded heading such as "Banking" or "Cash" the reconcile will appear grayed out as these are grouped as groups of accounts may not be reconciled.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • rfisher9
    rfisher9 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you Tyka. I've got it. The account was hidden in the "Cash" account.
    The account was not visible so I didn't see it.
    It was under the "Cash" heading, but the reveal triangle does not appear unless one hovers over the heading. Notice that the triangle is not visible in your screen capture, although it need not be since the contents are already revealed.
    I would rather the reveal triangles were visible at all times, open or closed, cursor or no cursor.

Quicken Solution.png

Answers

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @rfisher9

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you are still experiencing this trouble, please ensure that you are first selecting an "actual" account before reconciling.

If a bolded heading such as "Banking" or "Cash" the reconcile will appear grayed out as these are grouped as groups of accounts may not be reconciled.

I hope this helps!
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • rfisher9
    rfisher9 Member
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thank you Tyka. I've got it. The account was hidden in the "Cash" account.
    The account was not visible so I didn't see it.
    It was under the "Cash" heading, but the reveal triangle does not appear unless one hovers over the heading. Notice that the triangle is not visible in your screen capture, although it need not be since the contents are already revealed.
    I would rather the reveal triangles were visible at all times, open or closed, cursor or no cursor.

Quicken Solution.png
This discussion has been closed.