Home Quicken for Mac Errors and Troubleshooting (Mac)

Trying to see details from What if analysis on mortgage payment

I'm on Quicken Deluxe for Mac 5.16.1, wanted to see what my payments would be in order to payoff mortgage by 6/1/2023. See the chart but no details, like how much additional should I pay. see attached screen shot, what am I doing wrong?

Answers

• Quicken FranciscoQuicken Francisco Moderator mod

Hello @prharris

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. That is quite odd it doesn't show anything for the extra payment. If you were to change the date is it the same? Does it change by closing and relaunching the program? Do you have any other loans that you could test this with as well?

If you don't mind could you take a screenshot of the loan details as well so I could see if I'm also able to replicate the issue. 

Once you get a chance let us know a couple more details!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• prharrisprharris Member
    here you go
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @prharris

Thank you for the response, although I am sorry to hear that the trouble continues to persist.

At this time I would recommend contacting support directly for advanced troubleshooting steps.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the ability to initiate a screen share to view the issue in real-time to review and research this further.

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

-Quicken Tyka