I am unable to get into Quicken Deluxe after the update of V27.24 Build 27.127.24

Options
Originally I was able to sign into Quicken and when I then proceeded to do a one stop update, I got the message that I was expired and needed to renew my subscription. That is wrong. I then closed Quicken and reopened again but this time I get the OOps message which I can't get past. I am unable to follow the directions given on the Q community website to bypass this until this problem is fixed. There is no way that I can "sign out" and then sign in again. Help please.

Best Answer

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello @camcleo

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. I do apologize for the issue.  We're currently are having some troubles with this issue consistently appearing and are currently looking into resolving it. There's an announcement link down below that will provide updates on the issue.  I would recommend following it by clicking the star in the top right of the post.

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7877512/new-6-29-20-oops-something-went-wrong-error-when-signing-into-quicken-id#latest

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @camcleo - You might just need to refresh your profile in Quicken.  You can do this by going to Edit > Preferences > Quicken ID & Cloud Accounts > Sign in as a different user > then sign in again with your current Quicken ID and PW.
    Let me know if this works or not.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

• Unknown
    Options
    Thank you for the responses. I am unable to get past the Oops screen so the only options I have are File and Help. I don't have Edit so am unable to got to Preferences. I am essentially locked out.
  • Unknown
    Options
    Hi Tyka, yes it worked! Thank you for your responsive help.

Is there anything more that I should do? Is this just a work-around or will we be getting a permanent fix? Normally I do not use the Web/mobile path for Quicken. I just enter the PW for my data file which I created and that lets me in. Prior to the update, the email/PW dialogue appeared but I did not have to enter anything to get into my file other than my datafile PW.
This discussion has been closed.