Voya downloads

Starting June 29, my voya accounts on both Mac and windows system are not downloading. Anyone else having issues ? I am assuming it is on their end.

Answers

• Same problem with VOYA. Come on, Quicken!
  • kevrob
    kevrob Member
    Same issue here. I thought maybe it was just me, but it must be more of a system problem than I realized.
  • irasend1
    irasend1 Member, Windows Beta Beta
    Same issue. Get "unexpected information received" error
  • slkaplan
    slkaplan Member ✭✭
    Same here...slightly earlier start date
  • jvasquez8
    jvasquez8 Member ✭✭
    Same here. 2VOYA Accounts. OL-293-A "Unexpected Information Received" error. Started about 3 days ago.
  • dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭
    Does anyone know if Quicken "people" scan this community ? haven't heard from them
  • Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited July 2020
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and share your experiences regarding this issue, although I apologize for any frustration or inconvenience incurred.

I am not seeing any active Alerts or known issues regarding Voya Financial at this time.

I would suggest reporting the problem via the Help>Report a problem menu. This will provide our Teams with the necessary data to begin investigating.

Please be sure to include the log files and reference Voya Financial in the description box.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭
    I do not see a place to report
  • Kingdotkom
    Kingdotkom Member ✭✭
    Natalie,
    Please check with Voya, the updated their website on 06/25/2020, Quicken is locked out of access.
    I am getting the same issue, We are having trouble connecting to Voya Institutional Plan Services. My ID and password have always worked before. I found out from Voya the updated their website on 06/25/2020, since then cannot login to Voya from Quicken, please help!
  • dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭
    Thanks for digging deeper.
  • Kingdotkom
    Kingdotkom Member ✭✭
    @dmurad53 you report a problem from within the Quicken application under the support drop down menu, hope this helps.
  • dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭
    it does Thanks I'll give it a shot tomorrow
  • dmurad53
    dmurad53 Member ✭✭
    Quicken chat refers me to VOYA No connection to VOYA Chat yet
  • hurtman
    hurtman Member
    I called Quicken today and talked to them. I shared my screen with them and they told me it was Voya's server. I called Voya and opened up a "trouble ticket". At least I think that's what they called it.
  • Tim1963
    Tim1963 Member ✭✭
    I'm also saving problems downloading my 401K from Voya into Quicken (Mac). I attempted to deactivate downloading and then reset up the download, but when I do I get the "oops! We are having a problem" "Quicken cannot communicate with Voya Institutional Plan Investors". I attempted to call Voya today, but they are closed for the Holiday weekend.
  • Same problem here. It started about 2 weeks ago.
  • James Thomas
    James Thomas Member ✭✭
    Same problem here. Submitted info via the "Report a Problem" feature this morning.
  • I was able to relink my Voya account this morning. Not sure what changed by it did work, and hopefully will for others. I deleted the online access and then re-added it. Within the Quicken dialog, I used the username and password that I utilize to login to the Voya website. I entered my user name as "username@voya" (without the quotes).
  • EdQuickUser
    EdQuickUser Member ✭✭
    Yep, me too. Quicken updated to R27.28 and Voya works again. As per Greg's comment, make sure you use the @xxxx in your user name (your company or institution, as yours might be something other than Voya). Also, Quicken is asking for the PIN; in this case it is your password that you use to access the Voya web site. Don't confuse this with the "Phone PIN" you may have established in your Voya profile.
This discussion has been closed.