Sign in is blank

Comments

• SarahBay
    SarahBay Member
    I use Windows 10 and Quicken 2020. In the last couple of days when I try to sync, it asks me to sign-in. But the sign-in screen is very small and it doesn't allow you to type in the ID or password. But, I could close that sign-in screen and still access my info.

Today I got on to chat with a tech at Quicken about this issue and he went through some things that didn't work and then asked me to sign out. When I did, the small sign-in screen came up when I opened Quicken. My data briefly showed up before the small sign-in screen came up. Again, not able to type in the blanks and this time there was no way to close the sign-in screen. So, I can no longer access my data and the Fed tax deadline is upon us and I'm so frustrated. In fact, the tech that was on the chat with me left chat without any kind of resolution or even saying "so long!" Afterwards, I called the 888 number and spoke with another tech guy and he said that it must be a Windows issue. So I updated Windows and Quicken and restarted my computer, but the issue is still there.

Does anyone have any info that can help me resolve this issue or have any suggestions to where I should look for help now? Thank you in advance!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Sometimes a picture is worth a thousand words …
    Can you please capture one or more images of the parts of your Quicken window showing the issue (the "small sign-in screen"), sensitive information blacked out as necessary to protect your privacy but annotated to describe the situation, and attach the image(s) here?
    https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7867159/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-windows

https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7663259/faq-how-do-i-post-a-screenshot-in-the-community-from-a-mac

Please save it to a file of file type PNG, JPG, or GIF only. They're easier to work with than PDF files.

• I'm having the same problem which started when I downloaded the latest update. I can't sign in. The screen comes on requesting my username and password but quickly disappears before I can enter the information. This occurs when attempting to synch with the cloud or when I try to do anything which requires a sign-in. Luckily my data files seem to be working; however I cant back them up since it requires my password.
This discussion has been closed.