Need more info on adding bank to password vault

Options
Bank in Account List and Vault for years. Disappeared from Vault but still in Account List. How add back? Vault offers "add " option but grayed out/not available.

Answers

• GeoffG
    GeoffG SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You PW vault may have become corrupted. Start with a file validation. File>File Operations>Validate. If that does not correct the problem you may need to delete the vault and rebuild. You should do a backup beforehand.
  • kshanna
    kshanna Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. After an update the the subscription form of Quicken, the update won't work and my password vault doesn't show anything.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Tom Witt , @kshanna - I've seen a few others post about this issue saying that it started after recently updating Quicken.  In these other posts the earliest revision this started happening with is R24.20 but some were with later revisions. 
    Validation, Resetting the PW Vault, Deleting/Adding the PW Vault and restoring a backup file didn't fix the problem.  These would normally be the steps to be taken to resolve this kind of issue and hopefully one of these steps will fix the issue for you.
    If none of these steps work for you, then you might want to try what one user reported worked for him: Deactivate/reactivate each affected account, making sure during the reactivation process to check the box to add the online account login password to PW Vault.
    (Be sure to backup your data file before doing these things so it can be quickly recovered in case something goes wrong.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.15 on Windows 11)

This discussion has been closed.