WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? All my cash & credit card accounts cannot be reconciled because all of a sudden

Options
old entries from years ago are showing up as not reconciled!!

Comments

• YingDave
    YingDave Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Not sure what the cause is since you have given little detail. To fix reconcile issues though you can update the transactions outside the reconcile window. Use select multiple transactions in the register that you think are reconciled, after they are highlighted right click , then 'edit transactions' this brings up the find/replace with those selected. Then down on the bottom section update cleared status to 'reconciled' and save.

Hope this helps, but really a guess?
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @RDANKERT - I agree with @YingDave , please provide more detail.  Without that then the best response(s) you will receive are only guesses and might not really help you address the issue you are seeing.
    Two suggestions I do have before you try to do anything with your file:
    1. You could try to restore your most recent backup file from before you first saw this issue to see if it exists there, too.
    2. Before you do anything else with your current file, do the balances of the accounts match what your financial institutions say the balances are?

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)