How do I sync my quicken mobile with my Quicken MACPro?

Options
When updating my account on my mobile app the update does not show on my desktop. What do I need to do for this to work? I have no issues syncing my desktop with the mobile app.

Best Answer

• wally8888
    wally8888 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Everything is working well now. Thank you for your support.

Answers

• Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options

Hello@wally8888

Thank you for reaching out on the community and telling us about your issue. Ideally when we run an update that also comes with the updates you made in the mobile section. We may need to try resetting it but we can try seeing if we can individually update it first. 

Could you try going across the top to accounts > Sync to mobile. Next thing I would try would be to go  Quicken > Preferences > Mobile, web and alerts. From here on the left should be a sync button that should say on but we're going to turn it on and off so that also refreshes the connectivity. 

The last thing would be to reset the cloud account. I leave this as the last step primarily because it will reset the cloud data with what your desktop has removing any changes you did make in the mobile app. The steps can be found below.

Step 1: Reset the cloud data through the desktop program

1. Go to Quicken > Preferences > Connected Services.
    2. In the Cloud Account section, click Reset.

Step 2: After resetting your cloud data 

You'll need to sign out of the Mobile App and sign back in:

1. Open the Quicken Mobile App.
    2. Tap the Menu icon Troubleshooting Issues with the Quicken Mobile App in the upper left.
    3. Tap the Logout button at the bottom of the screen. 
    4. Sign back in with the same Quicken ID. 

Try this step out last if we're unable to get the first steps to bring us the transactions over. Let us know how it goes!

Thanks,

Quicken Francisco

• wally8888
    wally8888 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Francisco unfortunately your recommendation did not work. What I entered on my mobile app does not get synced to the desktop. However I have no issues with syncing my Desktop with my mobile app. Also what I find strange is that the amount on my Destop is the same as on my Mobile app, yet the transaction does not appear on my Desktop.

Thanks
  • wally8888
    wally8888 Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Everything is working well now. Thank you for your support.
  • Quicken Francisco
    Quicken Francisco Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    @wally8888

Awesome to hear that you were able to get it syncing properly with eachother! If you do run into any other issues let us know!

Thanks
    Quicken Francisco
  • wally8888
    wally8888 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I did not know that you have to use sync mobile on desktop to transfer the changes from the mobile app to the desktop. I was under the impression I had to do something on my mobile app. Thank you for your support.
This discussion has been closed.