Quicken for MAC subscription version.

Options
Quicken for MAC subscription version is the biggest mess since I started with Quicken in the 90's. And you really can't get to a support person because the option for Are you MAC vs Windows links aren't activated.

Comments

• Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @kmj11co

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community, although I apologize that you are having trouble contacting support.

If you haven't done so already, please take a moment to review the steps and information available here.

Please let me know if these steps work to contact support through chat.

Thank you,
    -Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @kmj11co  There are many thousands of people successfully using Quicken Mac, so the program isn't inherently flawed. That doesn't mean some users don't run into problems; some can be resolved with some troubleshooting, and some may be due to bona fide shortcomings of the program. This website is not Quicken Support, but there are fellow users here who would be happy to try to help you with whatever problems you're experiencing if you wish to explain what you've run into, one issue at a time. 

Alternatively, you can contact Quicken Support. In Quicken, simply select Contact Support on the Help menu. There is free phone support 12 hours a day on weekdays, and chat support 24x7.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • kmj11co
    kmj11co Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have converted to many versions of Quicken and never had the problems I am having here. Problem number 1 is my Wells Fargo accounts are no longer downloading even though I have never before had a problem. They are set up for Quicken Connect and all the searching I do indicates I may have to change to Web Connect or Direct connect. Apparently WF charges for one or the other, and none seem to work like Quicken Connect did.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @kmj11co  Thanks for providing more specific information about your problem. I d not have accounts at Wells Fargo, so I won't offer any comments on what to do. I'd suggest you might want to post a new thread with that in your title -- "Why are my Wells Fargo accounts not downloading?" or something like that; some fellow Wells Fargo Quicken users will likely come in with what is working or not for them.

The other thing you can do is call Quicken Support (weekdays). They can screen share your Quicken to see what you're seeing, and walk through some tests to try to get to the bottom of, and hopefully fix, the problem.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • kmj11co
    kmj11co Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks for your response. It is encouraging that I can use this format for help
This discussion has been closed.