Balance Discrepancy-Bonds

This discussion was created from comments split from: The manual updating of data does not work properly.

Comments

• > @bulovastevel said:
    > When i try to enter data such as reinvestment of shares, it does not complete the entry properly.

I am having the same problem. I have a securities account named Savings Bonds that I have used for years. Now when I try to enter a sold bond for $207, it changes my total from $29,000 to $6.000,000!! I enter a sold bond once a month and the program was working properly last month. Please help. I have Win 10, Quicken Premier, ver R27.28, Build 27.1.27.28
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Mary McKinnon

Thank you for taking the time to visit the community to post your issue, although I apologize that you haven't received a response.

If you haven't done so already, I would start by looking for placeholder transactions in the register, more information can be located here.

If this issue is not due to a placeholder, I would recommend contacting support directly, as they have the ability to initiate a screen share session to view the problem and help locate the issue.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Thank you,

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~