Enter transaction manually and download transaction Windows v MAC

OK, I had to convert from Quicken for Windows to Quicken for MAC. After several years of Windows, I am a fish out of water. In QfW, when you update the account, there is a window that opens up that allows you to match the transactions, choose a subject, then enter and get a friendly kaCHING sound and life is good. Here, it just shows up with a Green Dot if it is not manually entered, or the Yellow Pencil turns green....no kaCHING, nothing! And it also seems to have lost the transfer between account function, as if the accounts don't know they are all there! Can someone please help me out here? My OPC is fried and I have no choice here but to learn by fire! Please and Thank you!!!

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @kem070396,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, as of right now, Quicken for Mac does not have any existing sound effect features and matching downloaded vs manual transactions would be the change in color of the pencil icon as you described. Here is a support article with more information on those transaction status icons for you to review.

Also, please, review this support article that contains more information and instructions on how to utilize transfers in Quicken for Mac.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.