Customizing Report so Graph & Report are on the same page

Options
I have a simple Current Account Balances report; preview shows a nice bar graph on top and simple 5-line summary report below; nice! But, when you go to print (printer or Quicken PDF) it separates the graph and report to their own pages. They are both too small for that to be needed, much less visibly appealing.
I looked in report settings but nothing I found combined the graph and report to one page.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you!
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Rich_M
    Rich_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    One more suggestion, if the report is contained in one window, is to use the Windows Snipping Tool to take a window snip.
    Quicken 2017 Premier - Windows 10 Pro

Answers

• Rich_M
    Rich_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The report is designed to print the chart on its own page.  Depending on your printer, you may be able to accomplish what you want by having it print multiple pages on each sheet and on both sides of the paper.

Take a look at your printer properties when you get to the print dialog to see if you have the features available on your printer.

One downside of this is that the report detail may be too small to read easily.
  • JRWoelfel
    JRWoelfel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you, Rich - appreciate the response.
    I see what you mean, and yes the print ends up being a bit too small.
    I just wish it would 'print' it the same way it 'renders' on the screen!
    Thanks again..
  • Rich_M
    Rich_M Member ✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    One more suggestion, if the report is contained in one window, is to use the Windows Snipping Tool to take a window snip.
  • JRWoelfel
    JRWoelfel Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks again, Rich!
    Actually, that worked to get the simple thing I needed; just a shame to have to go through 2 snips and pastes, plus adding the header, just for a formatting option, but... Got it!
    Appreciate the help.
  • UserDavidC
    UserDavidC Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    You may want to submit this as a 'New Idea'. Maybe there are enough people that would like to see this implemented that Quicken will do so.
    Quicken user since 1995.
    Current subscription user.
This discussion has been closed.