Nationwide Investments 401(k) web connect error CC-885

Options
I'm having trouble downloading the QFX file for my nationwide 401(k) account. When I go to nationwide website and access my account, I'm able to download the QFX file no problem, but when I open it I receive the error CC-885. Does anyone have any ideas what the issue could be? Is Quicken having issues with nationwide?

Best Answer

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This error usually crops up when a financial institution has ceased support for Quicken. I would contact them asking them if they still support Quicken for Mac client. (It might be difficult to get a knowledgable answer from them as they might still support Quicken for Windows.)

When I look in the current active supported banks in the Mac client, I don't see any listings for Nationwide which makes me suspect they have ended support (even though their website still allows downloading of the QFX.) This would result in the blocked CC-885 error.

I know this might not be the answer you wish to hear, but that CC-885 means the import is being blocked.

Answers

• John_in_NC
    John_in_NC SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Answer ✓
    Options
    This error usually crops up when a financial institution has ceased support for Quicken. I would contact them asking them if they still support Quicken for Mac client. (It might be difficult to get a knowledgable answer from them as they might still support Quicken for Windows.)

When I look in the current active supported banks in the Mac client, I don't see any listings for Nationwide which makes me suspect they have ended support (even though their website still allows downloading of the QFX.) This would result in the blocked CC-885 error.

I know this might not be the answer you wish to hear, but that CC-885 means the import is being blocked.
This discussion has been closed.