Navy Federal Credit Union Update Account not working

:(Navy Federal Credit Union Update Account not working

Best Answer

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @rjbduncan64,

I just successfully updated my accounts @NFCU.  Can you give us more information on the problem you had.  Did you get an error code or message explaining what went wrong? Any other behavior that is different from a normal/successful recent download?

Thanks.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rjbduncan64
    rjbduncan64 Member
    When I try to update my accounts I get all Green indications but none of my NFCU accounts do not actually update. Thsi has been happening for about 1 month now, I just installed the most recent Quicken update yesterday
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi again @rjbduncan64

You might try resetting the accounts.

Before you do, please make a backup of your Quicken file, just in case.  Here's how to reset the accounts:

1)Open the account in Quicken;
    2) Click on the "Gear" icon in the upper right;
    3) Select "Edit account details" then click on the "Online Services" tab;
    4) Click on the "Reset Account" button; then enter your Password & click "OK";
    5) Follow any additional instructions that NFCU might send (such as requesting two-factor authorization process).

Once the account is reset, you should try downloading your accounts again.  Let us know how that goes.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• rjbduncan64
    rjbduncan64 Member
    I forgot to mention I'm on my Quicken Mac version
This discussion has been closed.