Multiple Profiles Showing Up

Options
For some reason, when using Quicken Web or Quicken Mobile, I can see five profiles. Three are duplicates (one of which is the one I use on my desktop), one is an old version I don't use anymore, and another is a side profile I use on the same desktop. When I go to the desktop, I can only see two cloud accounts. How can I access and remove the three profiles I don't use? It'll make it easier when setting up new devices to not have to search around.

Best Answer

Answers

• juareza94
    juareza94 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thanks Tyka! That was it. Only thing now though is that in order for me to open the Windows app, I had to create a new cloud account to access the others so there is one last Windows account. Because it won’t let me delete the account I am actively accessing, how would I go about getting it removed?
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Hello @juareza94

Thank you for the response and I'm happy to hear that you were able to successfully move the previous cloud accounts.

To remove the final account, please got to File > New and start a new file.

Be sure to choose "Don't Use Mobile" to avoid creating a cloud account, then remove the previous cloud account from this file.

You may then remove the new file that was created.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Tyka
    ~~~***~~~
  • juareza94
    juareza94 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue. Even if I chose no cloud, it still ends up in the list of cloud accounts! Any way it can be deleted from the cloud by Quicken with my consent? Do not wish for my data be there.
  • Quicken_Tyka
    Quicken_Tyka Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2020
    Options
    Thank you for the response and for attempting those steps, although I apologize they did not work remove the data file.

At this time, I would recommend contacting support directly for further assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Quicken Care has the tools to help remove the dataset that the Community does not, I apologize.

-Quicken Tyka

~~~***~~~
This discussion has been closed.