Chase Credit Cards will not download as of this morning (Aug 1)

Good morning, I am receiving a download error 2000 for all three of my Chase credit cards starting this morning. No problems yesterday or any other time. I don't use Chase billpay and had no problem downloading my credit cards over these past few days while the Chase billpay issue was being resolved. My Quicken software is up-to-date date and my OS software for Macbook Pro is also up-to-date with the most recent update. Hopefully this is not related to the billpay issue and just something temporary?

Best Answer

Answers

• Marys
    Marys Member ✭✭✭
    I am using direct connect.
  • Marys
    Marys Member ✭✭✭
    RickO, thank you. Actually two of the cards were using Quicken connect and one direct connect. None were downloading. I changed the two to direct connect and now all three are downloading correctly. Interestingly though, I've never had any trouble till this morning. Anyway all is well, thank you.
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2020
    Chase Credit Card not downloading via Direct Connect. Errors 2000 and HTTP-502.

Quicken Connect works fine in a quick test when set up in a separate data file.

@11:52 Update:
    Downloading is now working without error. Both my test data file and my production data file are now on Direct Connect.

I did receive an e-mail from Chase at 10:42 instructing me to go to the Secure Message Center and follow instructions there. The Secure Message had the subject "Action Required for Quicken or QuickBooks users". The instructions involved confirming my identity now. I am not sure if this confirmation requirement is related to the original download errors, or if it was triggered by my setting up downloading in the separate test data file.

Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • KDL
    KDL Member ✭✭✭
    I have had ongoing problems with 2 Chase Credit Cards not downloading using Direct Connect. Every 2-3 months, I get OL-301 errors. I have to deactivate and reactivate the cards, which fixes the problem for a couple months and then it's back. It just happened again at 3PM US EDT. This has been going on for the better part of a year. I upgraded from Quicken Premier 17 (std. license) to the subscription model, currently Version R26.17. It's happened on both platforms. I'm running on a Windows 10 OS.
  • Tom M
    Tom M Member ✭✭
    Everyone, try downloading into your Chase cc account in Quicken. At 7:00EDT it started working again for me.
  • rlnunn1
    rlnunn1 Member
    My Chase card through Amazon Prime does not download. It is not recognized.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Chase Amazon card working for me as of Aug 7, 12:15EDT using Direct Connect. If you have it set up as Quicken Connect, try changing to Direct Connect.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
This discussion has been closed.