Canadian Quicken for Mac and mobile app no longer syncing correctly.

I have always had some minor issues with the mobile app, with a couple of accounts not showing up, but as they were little used accounts I didn’t worry about it. For the past couple of months though my mobile app is not showing any of my Bank of Montreal accounts. As this is my primary bank with chequing, savings, two credit cards and all of my investments, this is a major problem and renders the mobile app useless. I have tried completely uninstalling the app and reinstalling, but this doesn’t help. Anyone else having the same or similar issues?

Comments

• Quicken_Natalie
    Quicken_Natalie Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Hello @spatlynch,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing difficulties syncing with the Quicken Mobile App. 

What version/release of Quicken are you using for your primary desktop file? Please also see this FAQ for details on adding more information to your post, so that other Community members are best able to assist you.

I suggest first taking a look at the information outlined here to make sure that the accounts in question are set up properly for syncing.

If the issue persists, you may also see this Support Article for further troubleshooting steps.

Please let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.