online balance not matching -- but downloads are correct

this is the 2nd time in 2 weeks. Quicken downloads via direct connect from Bank of AMerica. the downloads are correct, the register balance is correct. But the sidebar balance - showing online balance is not correct. Its not updated from today's downloaded transactions. If I re-update the account, the correct online balance shows for 1-2 seconds on the sidebar - but then reverts to the prior balance. When I called last time, Quicken had me disconnect - then reconnect my connection to BOA. But this is the 2nd time now.. is this an issue with quicken or BOA? any thoughts welcome

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @debbieg,

It could be that your settings are set for displaying the "Ending Balance" rether than the "Current Balance" in the Account Bar.  Have you checked that setting?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• debbieg
    debbieg Member ✭✭
    thanks- no - they are set correctly to online balance..
  • debbieg
    debbieg Member ✭✭
    i went in again to update - and this time it updated the online balance correctly in both the sidebar and on the right side of the screen. I had tried before a few times - but this time it updated correctly. HOpe this isn't a recurring issue.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @debbieg,

That's good news.  Let us know if it comes back.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.