Investments no longer synching/ updating (past 3 days)

Mobile app on IOS. Updating from Windows. Investments are shown on mobile app, but no longer update e.g. “changes today”. BMO InvestorLine Bank accounts are working

Best Answer

Answers

• schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    For the last two days, my Android app has not updated the market gains or losses. Is this an installation problem or something new that Quicken must resolve?
  • SKeyser
    SKeyser Member ✭✭
    My Windows 10 app is having the same problem. I'm unable to get stock market updates today.
  • TWMCG
    TWMCG Member ✭✭
    Same for me using iOS App on Apple products. Sync from desktop working - just no price updates on securities. Last price updates were 8/3/20.
  • schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Well, it looks like something on Quicken's end then.
  • Dittos. iOS 13.6 and iPadOS 13.6 Quicken Mobile.
  • pbavington
    pbavington Member
    Same problem. No answer yet?
  • pbavington
    pbavington Member
    To be clear, desktop works fine, but no synch to my tablet.
  • Brad2
    Brad2 Member ✭✭✭
    Same here. Very frustrating! Now Quicken is costing me much more money than than advertised....I’m dead in the water without updated quotes.
    Please fix this issue ASAP!
  • skybronco
    skybronco Member ✭✭
    Same problem, checked my mobile&web settings on win10 and all is in order there, but no updates to investment section of the mobile app (android)
  • Doug4
    Doug4 Member ✭✭
    This isn't the first time this issue has arisen. If the service providers respond to this the way Quicken deals with its customers' requests for escalation we could be waiting a while to get this resolved!
  • Doug4
    Doug4 Member ✭✭
    The issue seems to be fixed now. Received notification from mobilefeedback this morning and the quotes now seem to be downloading to the mobile app. I've expressed my appreciation for the fix but, given the critical nature of this feature, have asked for assurances that this won't recur in the future.
  • schmieg
    schmieg Member ✭✭
    Yes, it does appear to be working. I won't know until the end of the day whether all of my holdings are updated or just some though. It may be next week before we can quit holding our breath.
This discussion has been closed.