Quicken Connect has stopped working on my MacBook Air, but it works perfectly on my iMac.

I am using the latest Mac OS and the most recent Quicken application software on both computers.

Best Answer

• sitzmanmd
    sitzmanmd Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I reloaded the Q app and Q Connect started working again, but after a long delay. Thanks for your help.

Answers

• RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    More info would be helpful such as which banks are involved and what error message(s) or behavior are you seeing when trying to update.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • sitzmanmd
    sitzmanmd Member ✭✭
    Wells Fargo Bank. Nothing happens after selecting Accounts >Update all online accounts.
  • RickO
    RickO SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    When you say "nothing happens", does the circular arrow icon at the top of the sidebar turn gray and spin? If not, after restarting the computer, I'd try re-downloading the Quicken app from quicken.com. 

Also, open menu Window > Account Status and see what's listed there for this account.
    Quicken Mac Subscription; Quicken Mac user since the early 90s
  • lhossus
    lhossus SuperUser, Mac Beta ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where are the Quicken Data Files for each of these computers? I. e., what is the path to the data file on each computer. Are the files on a file server?

Are you using DropBox, iCloud or another file syncing application? Is the Quicken data file including in the sync?
    Quicken Mac Subscription • macOS Monterey 12.6 on MacBook Pro 13" M1
  • sitzmanmd
    sitzmanmd Member ✭✭
    Answer ✓
    I reloaded the Q app and Q Connect started working again, but after a long delay. Thanks for your help.
This discussion has been closed.