Can't add State Farm as online biller for Quick Pay

Options
For the past three days, I've tried several times unsuccessfully to add State Farm as an online biller. Each time, I get the error message, "Biller account is locked. We're having trouble contacting State Farm because they are reporting that your account is locked, suspended, or needs you to provide some additional information. Please log into your biller's web site and check the status of your account. Then you can return to Quick and refresh this biller."

And each time, I successfully log into my Statefarm.com account and verify it isn't locked, suspended, or needs me to provide additional information.

Best Answer

Answers

• John Ellis
    John Ellis Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Thanks, as I wrote above, I've already tried the steps from that support article. Who wants to call a support line...
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Thank you for your response.

The article contains internal notes and instructions only visible to Quicken employees that our support agents need in order to troubleshoot the issue internally from within our server system. Doing so also requires them to use specific tools that only certain teams have access to.

That is why the support article suggests contacting Quicken Support if the steps fail and why I suggested that you reference the article provided to the support agent you speak with.

I hope this provides more clarity for you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.