Missing Transactions from Bank of America

Options
jdmonnier
jdmonnier Member
I reviewed previous questions on this topic where other had this problem. I confirm that BofA is producing both csv and qfx files that contain the missing transaction (in this case a personal check). Using Web connect or importing QFX file did not work for this transaction.

As experiment, I copied the <FITID> from a working transaction into the <TRNTYPE>CHECK entry for the missing transaction and then it worked fine!

So something about this FTID seems to be causing quicken to ignore the transaction. This is happening to me A LOT (mostly ATM and cashed checks).

If someone from technical support could contact me, I could more the files and hopefully you can find source of bug.

THANKS,
-John

Best Answer

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jdmonnier,

If you'd like to get in touch with Quicken Support, you'll have to reach out to them.  Here's the LINK but keep in mind that they are not available on weekends.

Good luck,
    Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

Answers

• Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hi @jdmonnier,

If you'd like to get in touch with Quicken Support, you'll have to reach out to them.  Here's the LINK but keep in mind that they are not available on weekends.

Good luck,
    Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.