Home Quicken for Windows Download, Add/Update Accounts (Windows)

One Step Update Doesn't Download From All Financial Institutions

2»

Answers

• Camelot_OneCamelot_One Member ✭✭
    The R28.16 Mondo patch you linked fails to install if there is a space in the Windows username. (or more specifically, a space in the path to that user's Temp folder) Someone just forgot to quote the path.

I was able to work around the problem by using WinRar to extract the patch contents to C:\Temp, then running C:\Temp\SmartPatch.exe.

It does appear this update fixes the one step update issue.
  • bill_flynnbill_flynn Member ✭✭
    Hi Tyka,

I just downloaded and installed the Quicken 27.1.28.16 build and that appears to have fixed my problem. All financial institutions are now downloaded from during One Step Update.

Bill...
  • TXShooterTXShooter Member ✭✭✭
    edited August 14
    The R28.16 fixed being able to import missing transactions from a modified QFX file. I had to modify the QFX FITID's (by adding the numeral 1 in front of the real number) for the entries that weren't cleared yet, and so they didn't have a Download ID in the transaction register. I then re-imported this file, and now all transactions matched. I'm suspecting that this may be due to transaction FITID already being in Q, but the transaction was not cleared (Matched) in the transaction register. I don't know why they didn't show up to be Matched in the first place... I'm guessing that's what was fixed in this update.

Since I didn't have any new FITID transactions compared to the downloads from prior to the R28.16 update, the OSU didn't update the missing transactions. (Too bad we can't manually edit these Downloaded ID entries to reset them.) With this being the case, I can't confirm that the update fixed the downloads yet.

• sesses Member
    My Quicken says it has all the updates, but my Version is R27.42 Build 27.1.27.42. How do I get the latest update?
  • thecreatorthecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @ses ,

Click Help, then click Check my Membership Status. If you are not current, contact Quicken Support.

Link to Support and other information are in the FAQ.
    thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R29.12 USA & Quicken 2017 HBRP R20.5 USA
                       Windows 10 Pro 32 & 64-Bit Build 20221.1000
    also            Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19041.508

View: https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7859218/work-with-copies-of-your-actual-quicken-data-files/p1?new=1

• Camelot_OneCamelot_One Member ✭✭
    > @ses said:
    > My Quicken says it has all the updates, but my Version is R27.42 Build 27.1.27.42. How do I get the latest update?
    >

Look at Quicken Sarah's comment 3 posts above yours. It has a link to the Mondo patch that installs the latest update.
  • cakratzcakratz Member
    I'm running version R28.18 Build 27.1.28.18, so the fix that is supposedly the answer (28.16) should be incorporated. But a couple of days ago One Step Update stopped downloading all quotes, it just downloads a few. Running it several times does not improve it or increase the number of quotes downloaded. So what is the fix now?
  • BarbBarb Member ✭✭
    I'm also running R28.18 and One Step Update stopped downloading all transactions. I have the same issues as cakratz. Would greatly appreciate a fix!
  • RobMinLARobMinLA Member
    I'm running R28.24. Only Direct Connect accounts will download transactions. Express Web Connect accounts will not.
  • Quicken_TykaQuicken_Tyka Moderator mod
    Hello @RobMinLA

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to post your question, although I apologize that you're experiencing this trouble.

May I ask that you navigate to Help > Report a Problem to report this issue and ensure that all the logs are selected to send.

You will not receive a response, however, this help contributes to the research of this issue.

In the meantime, how are you updating? Åre you using One Step Update or updating individual? If you have not done so already, please take a moment to navigate to an account using Express Web Connect and select the gear and choose "Update Now."

Do you receive any error messages or updates after completing this step?

Please let me know!

-Quicken Tyka
    -Quicken Tyka