R28.16 why has the upcoming bill indicator not showing up page with all my accounts?

joh1135
joh1135 Member ✭✭
I was told that I now have to use the "Bills, Income and Transfer now to see what is due. There there is an option to mark "ALL OVERDUE" as paid. That does not delete ALL of them. Is there a way to go back to the previous version of R18-16 that was working just fine for me.

Best Answer

Answers

• joh1135
    joh1135 Member ✭✭
    A new kink, it the Bills, Income and Transfer after clicking on the down arrow next to Enter, there is an option to add the information to reminders. There is no where to find ALL my reminders listed anywhere that I can find under Tools which is where it was (I think)
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @joh1135,

If you want to revert to a prior version, go to Quicken Patches and apply the patch of your choice.  BTW- as always - make sure you backup your file before hand.

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

This discussion has been closed.