Issues Updating

This discussion was created from comments split from: Random adjustment to an account.

Comments

• TLB
    TLB Member ✭✭
    I too have experienced weirdness in my Quicken for Mac subscription file after updating to the most recent version 5.17.4. Years of transactions disappeared from one credit card account. And while I was restoring a backup, I got an extra account and duplicate transactions after down loading transactions from a credit card company! I too was then told to rebuild my file by exporting the data to a Windows Transfer File (qfx) and importing it as a Window file into a new Quicken file. But I couldn't make that happen either. Just now, I got a Quicken window stating they were "Updating the database". Now my Quicken version is 5.17.3 !! Maybe they are trying to repair the problem by going backwards
    ? Seems like all we can do is cross our fingers. Very frustrating.
  • Hello @TLB,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and post your issue, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

If you have not already done so, I suggest upgrading to the latest release of version 5.17.5. You can do so by navigating to Quicken>Check for Updates.

You may also consider contacting Support directly for more advanced assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has the ability to engage in a screen sharing session with you, and can best help in identifying a solution.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

This discussion has been closed.