Installing the App Outside of the US (Q Mobile)

System
System Member admin
This discussion was created from comments split from: Mobile sync crashing.

Best Answer

Answers

• sraveling
    sraveling Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same issue. Cloud synch crashes Quicken on my iPhone. I've tried resetting the cloud data to no avail. I can't remove the dataset because I've only got one on the cloud and it can't be deleted.
  • Hello @sraveling,

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue to the Community, although I apologize that you have not yet received a response.

I suggest uninstalling and then reinstalling the Quicken Mobile App, while performing a reboot of your mobile device before the reinstall.

If the issue persists, you may consider contacting Support directly for more advanced assistance.

https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support

Support has access to tools and information that the Community does not have, and can best work with you towards identifying a solution.

Thank you,

Quicken Natalie

• sraveling
    sraveling Member ✭✭
    HI Natalie - many thanks for your suggestions. I wish I had mentioned that I've been living in Ireland and my iPhone is connected to the Ireland App Store. I uninstalled Quicken from my phone with no problem but apparently Quicken Mobile isn't available in the Ireland App Store. Ugh! Any thoughts how I can install the mobile app from Ireland?

Incidentally, cloud sync worked just fine with Quicken Mobile on my iPad.
This discussion has been closed.